Tiseda is a Time Series Database built from the ground up to be fast, lightweight and simple. It comes with built in support for handling consumption data like Electricity Consumption.
- Store any moment/value data in any order for any period
- Retrieve aggregated data for any period with any interval
- Consumption support (Perfect for Energy Consumption, including meter reading/counter support)
- Full freedom aggregating your data using formulas
- Data is always directly available (No caching layers)
- Optimized for speed
- Streaming data support
- Tags and filters
- Encrypted and secure
- Cross platform and lightweight (Suitable for IoT devices)
- Web interface with configuration editor and dashboard builder
Designed with speed in mind. The data point-first approach makes sure time series data can be inserted and retrieved in any period with any interval. All aggregations (like formulas) are calculated when data arrives to guarantee retrieval speed. Tiseda is tested and actively being used with millions of datapoints and billions of values.
Integrate into your software
Communicate directly from your project with Tiseda using our communication libraries or the REST Api. View documentation